First of all, welcome to another great season of track and field.
- First day of Practice- Monday, March 13- 4:00- meet in HS gym.
- Check schedule for practice times over Spring Break.
- First Meet- Friday, March 31st - Snowflake Meet @ Columbus.
- Check the website calendar for meet dates, times and locations
Physicals and emergency forms for those who do not have them need to be in before you will be able to participate.
Athletes must have 10 Days of practice in before they can compete in a track meet.
Athletes must compete in at least 2 meets to be eligible for the District Meet in May.
This is very important especially those who are in Close Up, Band, Driver's Education, etc…
- Improve your personnel best records.
- Commit to yourself, your teammates and your coaches.
- Have Fun!
We are looking forward to a season filled with hard work and a commitment to improvement
This should be a year full of fun and success. Practices will be combined with middle school students---so please be good role models for them .
Come prepared to practice- Bring extra clothes, jackets, hats, gloves, when it is cold outside, this is Red Lodge.